Wednesday, August 1, 2007

"BelaDonna"

Time and time again many people have asked me how I came up with the name, "BelaDonna". This happened years ago when I started digging deeper into the subjects of Graphics. In class, during critiques I liked it when people "tore" my work apart and critiqued my work. I actually handled it pretty well when it came to that. I've gained more knowledge from all the critiques.

My friend Kenny always called me BelaDonna while we were in class. I've asked him why. He said that it's because my work is always very sharp and that it stood out. Thanx Kens. So soon enough I caught on to the name. I liked it so much that I made it my freelancer identity. So that's how "BelaDonna" came about.

You can check out my portfolio at
http://www.flickr.com/beladonna/sets

No comments: