Sunday, October 21, 2007

Map messenger bag: process in the making 3

After I ran into my problem (from my last post) I thought of a great solution to solve the material issue. I've been intensely working on this project this whole weekend. I lost lots of sleep, but the results was worth loosing sleep for. After 2 days of intense work, I can proudly say that I'm 89.95% done. I made 5 messenger bags + 1 big bag. I'm only missing the straps, pockets and "passports" to show my work in. My fingers are hurting and red from all the sewing that I've been doing. I think I'm gonna call it the night. I took some pictures of the process and of the bags.



No comments: