Friday, September 19, 2008

BelaDonna's Etsy shop ♥

In my Shop http://www.beladonna.etsy.com you will find my graphic design work, drawing, painting, mixed media, crochet, jewelry and everything else handmade by me.
♥ Everything is carefully handcrafted with love ♥ and care in a 100% pet free and smoke free environment.
Everything in the shop is made to order!
♥ I truly appreciate each and every sale I make through Etsy because it allows me to purchase supplies and continue making what I love! It would be my customers that keep me going, and help me improve my artwork.
♥ Custom Orders are welcomed! Most designs have limited quantity or they are one of a kind, so get them while you can!!
Please feel free to leave any questions, suggestions or feedback...I'd love to hear what you have to say.

I hope you enjoy my life's love as much as I do ♥

No comments: