Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Display Stands

I have been searching for display stands for my handmade items for some time now. So far there's nothing I have seen that are to my liking or they are way too expensive for what it is. Since I love building and making things, I've decided to make all my display stand if it's possible.

(left) for bangles and bracelets
(right) I bought this display box from an AC Moore craft store sometime last year for $5 when they were doing their store closing sale. I took the wooden slats out and nailed nails on each side and ran wires through them to hang earrings on them.

Since there were about 10 wooden slats left over from the display box, I decided to use them and made these displays this week to organize the MyMokeshi (www.MyKokeshi.com) dolls more organized and my keychains nicely hung. The results were very satisfying. I love how they all came out!

3 comments:

ArtMind said...

Ohh, I love how the kokeshi dolls are sitting on the little tribune!
I bet they look at you working all day! :) Happy weekend! :)

Superior Displays said...

Great post and really good pictures! :)

Aleena said...

This seems to be a great site which offers Banner Stands, Pop Display, Banner Stands, Banner Stands Retractable, Counter Display, Pop Up Booths, Pop Up Display, Pop Up Displays, Trade Show Booth, Trade Show Display, Trade Show Display Rental, Trade Show Displays, Trade Show Exhibit etc. and i would surely like to try their service...i had been relying on http://www.smashhitdisplays.com earlier and they too offered good stuff.