Sunday, March 1, 2009

Saturday Night: Sushi Happy Hours!

Last night, Saturday, February 29th, my boyfriend GC and I hosted a Sushi Night get together with a few of his closest friends, Rey, Rhiannon, and Wilson. I made 11 rolls, 1 salad, 3 appetizer/sides. Click here to check out my MENU! I had forgotten that it's been 4 months since I've made sushi...no wonder I miss sushi so much! ;)

The big plates contain Sunrise (drizzled with my special yum yum white sauce and lemon zest on top), Summer, Volcano and Dragon Roll (drizzled homemade eel sauce on top).

Showing everyone what all the rolls are...Are we hungry yet?


(left) Fantasy and Mega Tempura Roll (right) Mexican Bubble Roll
Click here to check out what's in them


(left) Sumono Salad
(right) GC, our bartender is making us some very tasty Martinis

GC is preparing our chocolate sauce for our delicious dessert!
(Ice Cream, palmier, strawberry, bananas, pound cake and GC's very special chocolate sauce)

It was a night of great company and good eats!
We had an amazing time together!!

No comments: